What are 5 passions you have?
1. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have such a strong testimony of the church and the amazing things that it brings into the lives of people. Happiness, joy, eternal families. It’s a wonderful thing to believe in something so strongly and to have it constantly uplift you.
2. Music. Music has been such a big part of my life. I started off by dancing to it and then creating it. I have nearly 4,000 songs on my iPod, and that’s when I clean some out. I just love it so much. The emotion that can be conveyed through music is simply astonishing. If I could make music all day I think I would.
3. Reading/writing. Hello, my name is Lindsey and I’m a book addict. I just can’t stop reading them. Sure, I take a break every now and again, but I always return to them. I don’t want to think about how many books I read in a year. I especially don’t want to think about how weird it is that I remember so much details from them. I’m convinced if every subject in school were a novel or something I would remember things so much better. The battles fought in the Revolutionary war? No clue. The history of Panem? Down pat. It’s strange. Plus I love writing. Blogging, writing stories, ranting, etc..
4. Being creative. This kind of ties into reading/writing/music, but I feel like it’s a whole other thing. I love to pretend I can craft and make things. Like on photoshop. I have fun just messing around and seeing what I can make. It brings me satisfaction to know I can make things that look semi decent and socially acceptable. Plus I just like looking at the world through a different lens.
5. My family/friends. Maybe a cliche, but I don’t care. I seriously love my family and friends. Without them I don’t know where I’d be. I’m lucky I got to grow up with a lot of my family living around me. It wasn’t until now that I realized we spend more time together than average extended families. I miss it a lot. Just being around people you love and who love you is a great thing. We always have a good time no matter what we’re doing. I also love my friends. It’s great to just hang out with them and have a good time. They are there to support me and accept my craziness. It’s great really.