List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
Well, sixteen year old me was only about two years ago. So maybe some of these things are things I would tell myself when I was even younger, but I think it still applies. It’s also some advice I’d give to other people.
1. Always do what you’re passionate about. Go after it if it’s what you want. Don’t let anything or anybody stop you.
2. Listen to mom. She’s usually right and even if she’s not she is.
3. Be your own person. Don’t worry so much about what others think. People will like you for your quirky self. Cliche, I know, but it’s true.
4. Don’t take your family’s health for granted. Make the most of the time you have with all of them.
5. Don’t spread yourself out too thin. It’s still a lesson I’m trying to learn. I want to do so much in life, I just have to make sure I don’t do it all at once.
6. Your relationship with your sister will begin to improve.
7. Get outside of your comfort zone more.
8. Exercise more. I’m told it helps prevent injuries.
9. Keep a journal or a blog because you’re gonna want to remember what you thought and felt and certain moments and times in your life.
10. When there’s an opportunity to do something new or something you’re interested in TAKE IT. Don’t let it pass you buy if you can help it.