What better way to post to my journal than to do an entry a day for thirty days on different questions?! Plus it will be fun to look back at these posts and laugh at myself for what I put down. The full list of questions can be found here! I got the source from Alexa Slaughter’s blog, which is located here.
1. I’m a sucker for anything peanut butter related.
2. Sometimes I act out the characters in the books I read because they seem to be having a lot of fun on their adventures.
3. I can stare off into space and daydream for hours.
4. Pickles, mushrooms, and olives make me cringe.
5. I have a soft spot for all things furry, especially those of the dog variety.
6. I have the best dance/karaoke parties in my room by myself.
7. I can never not be doing anything, which kind of contradicts the staring off into space one, but not really because I’m daydreaming during that time.
8. If there is an archery class in college I want to take it.
9. I tend to be interested in too many hobbies and I find myself wanting to do it all.
10. I very much like to be a people-pleaser.
11. I enjoy working on the computer, be it graphic designing or coding.
12. I like it better when my socks don’t exactly match and are different colors.
13. I can be the most talkative person on the face of this planet or the shyest person to ever exist.
14. I don’t drink soda of any kind because the carbonation bothers me.
15. I detest mint chocolate. The two were never meant to be together. Ever. It’s an abomination in my eyes.
16. I wish I knew how to speak more than one language. Along with that I wish I wasn’t such a stubborn child and let my mom teach me the “ugly language” Spanish.
17. The dark still freaks me out a little bit because I’m terrified something will jump out at me.
18. I enjoy driving with my windows down on a nice, cool day and singing along with the radio.
19. I can walk on my hands.
20. I still have my childhood stuffed bear and blankie. (No, I don’t still sleep with them. They are far too tattered for me to do that anymore sadly.)